Public Health and Preventive Medicine in Action
Dr. Paul Rega, MD, and Dr. Brian Fink, PhD, provide video discussion of issues in the news related to public health. The videos are timely and informative! Click below. See all the Public Health Video Archives.
The latest videos are at the links below:
Still In the News: EBOLA
- 2014: The Deadliest Outbreak in History
- Watching our Backs--Preventing Ebola in the USA
- Contact Tracing in Dallas
- At a Biocontainment Unit in Nebraska
- When Caring for Suspect of Confirmed Cases of Ebola
- The Ebola Epidemic: How Much is WHO to Blame?
- What Does the CDC Have to Say?