Master of Public Health
The five majors offered through the Master in Public Health (MPH) degree address the need to provide public health professionals in a variety of disciplines in the 21st century. Government agencies, nonprofit organizations, hospitals, manufacturing facilities and schools employ public health graduates. The MPH offers an opportunity to form a dual major by combining any two of the majors. The MPH also may be combined with other professional degrees for dual majors.
Graduate Certificates provide an opportunity to pursue a specialization in specific areas of public health in a shorter, less intensive course of study. Course credits from a graduate certificate may be applied to appropriate majors in the MPH program should the student want to pursue a degree. The Graduate Certificate in Global Public Health is offered by the Northwest Ohio Consortium for Public Health. The Graduate Certificates in Public Health and Emergency Preparedness, Occupational Health, Contemporary Gerontological Practice, Epidemiology, and Biostatistics and Epidemiology are offered by the University of Toledo.
Newest Video Presentations
- WaterTetanus: A Forgotten Disease
- The Latest Fear: Endoscopic Retrograde Colangiolpancreatography
- American Disasters: 1964-2014
- Measles Update: CDC
- Terrapins and Teeny Weeny Tots
- Trichinellosis in the USA
- Vinyl Chloride Release after a Train Derailment
- Aseptic Meningitis Outbreak Among High School Football Players
- Illness and Death at an Electronic Dance Music Festival
- Cryptosporodosis Among Responders to a Rollover
- Caramel Apples and Listeriosis
- Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Enteriditis Infections Linked to Bean Sprouts
- Public Health and Preventive Medicine in Action--Videos of Topical Discussions of Current Public Health Events
- Videos about Your Food, Your Environment, Your Choices, Aging, Disaster Preparedness and Terrorism.